Local SEO in AtlantaTurn Your Website Into a Lead Generating Machine
We have done this for many businesses in the Atlanta area. If you’re not on the first page of the search engines for any relevant search terms in your industry, then you may have some trouble getting traffic. We know. We’ve been there. Many people don’t search past the first page.
Over the last few years, our search engine optimization skills have improved tremendously. Our SEO skills improving in addition to our company moving to Intown Atlanta dramatically increased our rankings and traffic. What we did for ourselves, we can also do for you. We’ve been fortunate enough to get our clients (many of which are located in Atlanta area) on the first page for competitive keywords that visitors use to shop for services or products.
Need SEO for more than the Atlanta area?
Although We’ve been successful doing SEO work for companies that provide their services nationwide, our specialty is local SEO. Maybe you found us through Google by searching for web design in Atlanta. If you did, let us know when you drop us a line. We still get excited when people find me through Google. Some things you’ll need to have in order to improve your search engine ranking are:
- Text Content and Internal Links – There should be more than two sentences. You should be able to produce a few paragraphs about the service or product you offer. Having images keeps your website from looking too boring, but the text is what search engines look at. Of course, you can’t forget to link your pages together. They tell search engines (and people) where they should go next.
- External Links – As mentioned above, search engines like Google, Bing, and Yahoo follow links. The more relevant websites that you have linking to your site, the more importance Google will consider your website important. Directories, forum posts, YouTube videos, social media status updates are all capable of bringing a link back to your website.
- Local Listings – It’s almost like having a Yellow Pages listings back in the day. Nobody uses the Yellow pages anymore. Nowadays, everybody uses the internet to find phone numbers and addresses. If you type in the type of business followed by the city and state, many times, the local listings will show up before the first organic search engine listing.
So what can we do for you?
We can’t promise miracles, but we’ve brought business to ourself and some of our clients because of our SEO efforts. As mentioned before, most of our website leads come through Google these days. We’ve helped clients get to the first page of Google, Yahoo, and Bing for competitive keywords. Here are some of the tasks that We’ll do to boost your rankings:
- Track Your Keyword Rankings – You need to know if what we are doing is working. we will do the keyword research and you can add any words that you want to track.
- Tweak your content – Like we said earlier, search engines read text, not images. we will place the keywords you want to rank for throughout your website.
- Submit your site to directories – Your site needs links, and directories are one place to get them. We will have your site listed in directories with a Google PageRank of 4 and higher, and we will put it in a relevant category.
- Set up your local listings – Google Places, Bing Local Listings, Local Yahoo Directory, Yelp, and Kudzu are just a few of the places that we’ll set up a local listing for your business. These websites also take feedback on your product or service, so if you’re giving great service, it’s out there for the whole world to see. These local listings also offer an inbound link back to your site.
- Set up Social Media Profiles – Websites like Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn are websites to build up your fan base and establish some two way dialogue. This could generate some buzz as it shows up in the newsfeed.
“Since we started with Tom, I would say that he has helped increase our revenue. He has truly been awesome to work with!”
Turf Solutions Group