Local SEO in AtlantaTurn Your Website Into a Lead Generating Machine
We have done this for many businesses in the Atlanta area. If you’re not on the first page of the search engines for any relevant search terms in your industry, then you may have some trouble getting traffic. We know. We’ve been there. Many people don’t search past the first page.
Over the last few years, our search engine optimization skills have improved tremendously. Our SEO skills improving in addition to our company moving to Intown Atlanta dramatically increased our rankings and traffic (read a recap of our own SEO journey). What we did for ourselves, we can also do for you. We’ve been fortunate enough to get our clients (many of which are located in Atlanta area) on the first page for competitive keywords that visitors use to shop for services or products.
Need SEO for more than the Atlanta area?
Although we’ve been successful doing SEO work for companies that provide their services nationwide, our specialty is local SEO. Maybe you found us through Google by searching for web design in Atlanta. If you did, let us know when you drop us a line. We still get excited when people find us through Google. Some things you’ll need to have in order to improve your search engine ranking are:
- Text Content and Internal Links – There should be more than two sentences. You should be able to produce a few paragraphs about the service or product you offer. Search engines (and especially Google) want to have the best websites at the top of any search query with best meaning informative. Business websites need to be able to educate their audience and not just sell their products or services. Having images keeps a website from looking too boring, but the text is what search engines look at. Linking your pages together is a must. These internal links tell search engines (and people) where they should go next.
- External Links – As mentioned above, search engines like Google, Bing, and Yahoo follow links. The more relevant websites that you have linking to your site, the more relevant your website will be to Google. Directories, forum posts, YouTube videos, press mentions, and social media status updates are all capable of bringing a link back to your website.
- Local Listings – It’s almost like having a Yellow Pages listings back in the day. Nobody uses the Yellow pages anymore. Nowadays, everybody uses the internet to find phone numbers and addresses. If you type in the type of business followed by the city and state, many times, the local listings will show up before the first organic search engine listing.
So what can we do for you?
We can’t promise miracles, but we’ve brought business to ourself and our clients because of our SEO efforts. As mentioned before, most of our website leads come through Google these days. We’ve helped clients get to the first page of Google, Yahoo, and Bing for competitive keywords. Here are some of the tasks that we’ll do to boost your rankings:
- Track Your Keyword Rankings – You need to know if what we are doing is working. we will do the keyword research and you can add any words that you want to track.
- Tweak your content – Like we said earlier, search engines read text, not images. We will place the keywords you want to rank for throughout your website. If you’re not the best writer, we can write your content for you using our writing principles.
- Submit your site to directories – Your site needs links, and directories are one place to get them. We will list your business’ website in general and industry specific directories.
- Set up your local listings – Google Places, Bing Local Listings, Local Yahoo Directory, Yelp, and Kudzu are just a few of the places that we’ll set up a local listing for your business. These websites also take feedback on your product or service, so if you’re giving great service, it’s out there for the whole world to see. These local listings also offer an inbound link back to your site.
- Set up and Manage Social Media Pages – Websites like Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn are websites to build up your fan base and establish some two way dialogue. This could generate some buzz as it shows up in the newsfeed. Because of the demand for it, we now offer Social Media Marketing services where we will post on your company’s behalf.
“We started off with zero visits with a brand-new website, but we’re now up to 8,000–9,000 visits per month. The results speak for themselves, and I’ve definitely seen an influx of new customers since I started working with him. My Buckhead location has been open for 1.5 years, and I’m already ranked number one for body and foot massage in the area. ”
Treat Your Feet Buckhead
“Since we started with Tom, I would say that he has helped increase our revenue. He has truly been awesome to work with!”
Turf Solutions Group
Atlanta Yext Certified Partner
Setting up profiles manually one-by-one is a tedious and boring task. Yext allows you to set up and manage a profile in 60+ directories in their dashboard. The Yext website doesn’t offer duplicate suppressions on their website. They also don’t offer monthly plans. We do.
Yoast SEO Certiried
The Yoast SEO Plugin is a power WordPress (and Drupal) plugin that not only helps optimize a website to be more search engine friendly, it also helps with sharing on social media channels such as Facebook and Twitter. Our founder knows it quite well.