Money Back Guarantee Web Hosting1-Click WordPress Setup, Free SSL Certificate, Free Email Addresses
Anybody who has done business with Mr. Technique knows that we are big on customer service and the web hosting is no different. When we are not awake or around to take calls, you can talk to a kick-ass web hosting support team via our support website. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us. If you’re located in Atlanta, we could even chat over a cup of coffee if you’re interested in some web design services as well.
Basic Shared HostingGreat for Starting Out
- Up to 1 GB Storage
- Up to 20GB/Month Data Transfer
- Up to 15 Subdomains
- Up to 10 MySQL Databases
- Up to 15 FTP Sub Accounts
- Up to 5 Parked Domains
Deluxe Shared Hosting100x More Disk Storage
- Up to 100 GB Storage
- Up to 1TB/Month Data Transfer
- Up to 150 Subdomains
- Up to 100 MySQL Databases
- Up to 150 FTP Sub Accounts
- Up to 50 Parked Domains
Web Hosting Features
Here is what you would get when you purchase any hosting plan:
- 75 Day Money Back Guarantee – If you’re not satisfied with the web hosting within this period, we’ll give you a 100% refund.
- Free SSL Certificate – We use Let’s Encrypt on our servers. With just two clicks, you can force your website to use the https protocol. No need to speed a few hundred dollars every year on making your website secure.
- Control Panel – Complete all of the features listed below with this.
- Unlimited Emails – Set up as many email addresses with your domain name as you want. Access your email with webmail, POP3, or IMAP.
- Automated Backups – Daily backups are made of your website files and database daily. You can also save your own personal backups for as long as you want.
- 24/7 Tech Support – Submit a request to our online support team, and you’ll get a response in 10 minutes or less.
- 99.9% Uptime – Check out the stats here to prove it. You can see our website’s uptime by typing mrtechnique.com in the domain name box.
- One-click WordPress Install – No need to download, upload, and install WordPress yourself. You can do this in seconds with the installer.
- FTP – If you’re an experienced web designer or developer, you can upload and download your files this way.
- Domain Name Parking – This allows you to have emails from different domain names that you own come to the same inbox.
We offer two plans at the moment, an Economy Plan and a Business Plan. Although the Economy Plan is our best seller, the Business Plan is the best bargain for your dollar. Just take a look at the features below.