This blog post was originally published on Jan 5, 2016, but it has been updated to show you the most accurate way to update a Facebook company page’s hours of operation. You can now update a Facebook Company Page’s hours of operation on a desktop computer and mobile device. I’ll show you how to update them on both.
Updating a Facebook Company Page’s Hours of Operation on a Desktop Computer
Click on the screenshot above to view a larger version. Here are the steps to update a Facebook company page’s hours of operation on a desktop computer.
- Click the About tab that is on the leftmost sidebar menu below your Facebook company page’s cover image.
- Click the Page Info tab that appears on the next sidebar menu.
- If your company’s hours of operation are incorrect, click the “x” to remove them.
- Click the Add Hours button, and add your new hours of operation.
- Don’t forget to click the Save Changes button.
Updating a Facebook Company Page’s Hours of Operation on a Mobile Device
Click on the mobile screenshot collage above to view a larger version. Here are the steps to update a Facebook Company Page’s hours of operation:
- Tap the Edit Page link below the Facebook Company Page’s call-to-action button.
- Tap the View link for the About section.
- You will need to scroll down to see the Edit Hours section. When you do, tap the edit icon that looks like a pencil.
- You can specify what days your business is open or closed by tapping the icon that looks like a switch. You can specify what hours your business is open by tapping on the times. If you are open during two or more sets of hours during the day, you can tap the + icon to add the set(s) of hours. When you are done, tap the Save button.
If you have any questions, please feel free to comment below. If you found this blog post useful, please share it.