SEO Directories (Free and Paid)
- JoeAnt – Started in 2000. This directory has a one-time fee of $39.99.
- Hot vs Not – Use coupon code MRT20HVN to get 20% off.
- Best of the Internet – Use coupon code MRT20HVN to get 20% off.
- Best of the Web – Started in 1996. This directory has a yearly fee of $149 or a one-time fee of $299.
- Family Friendly Sites – Started in 1999.
- Skaffe – Started in 2003. This directory has a one-time fee of $44.99. You can submit to this directory for free from 6pm Friday to 6am Monday EST.
- Ezilon – Started in 2002. This directory has a yearly fee of $69 or a one-time free of $199. Government and non-profits can be listed for free on here.
- Yoast SEO WordPress Plugin Video Tutorials
- UpCity’s SEO Audit Guide – This article shows you how to do an SEO audit on your own. Be prepared to spend at least an hour reading this.
SEO Directory Recommendations
- Google SERP Snippet Optimization Tool
- Ubersuggest – A keyword suggestion tool
- Yoast Google Keyword Suggestion Tool
- XML Sitemap Generator
- Bulk Web Page Word Count Checker – Search engines read text. If your page doesn’t have enough words, it won’t rank very well. How much is enough? That depends on how competitive the keyword you are trying to rank for is.
- Google Keyword Planner Tool – Use it for keyword research and to find keyword values
- Talk to a Google Local Business Representative – You can have Google call you if you have an issue with your Google reviews.
- How to Block and Clean Up Google Analytics Spam – Google Analytics expert, Carlos Escalera, provides the regular expressions to filter out the crawler referral spam
- Removing a Duplicate Listing from Yahoo Local
- Major Data Providers
- Dex Knows Login
- Top 100 Online Business Directories – Google, Facebook, MerchantCircle, and 97 more directories are discussed on here.