Free Website Migrations
For new customers, we offer a free migration for any website that is compatible our servers. This includes popular CMS's such as:
- Zen Cart
- and many others
We'll handle the DNS change on your domain name registrar, also. All you have to do is put in a support ticket or send us an email.
We've offered web hosting for quite a while. Most of our web design clients host with us, and some clients have come to us because their current web host company's servers just plain sucked. Sure you can find cheaper web hosting, but remember, you get what you pay for. Cheaper does not equate to better.
Anybody who has done business with Mr. Technique knows that we are big on customer service and the web hosting is no different. When we are not awake or around to take calls, you can talk to a kick-ass web hosting support team via our support website. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us. If you're located in Atlanta, we could even chat over a cup of coffee if you're interested in some web design services as well.
Web Hosting Features
Here is what you would get when you purchase any hosting plan:
- 75 Day Money Back Guarantee - If you're not satisfied with the web hosting within this period, we'll give you a 100% refund.
- Free SSL Certificate - We use Let's Encrypt on our servers. With just two clicks, you can force your website to use the https protocol. No need to speed a few hundred dollars every year on making your website secure.
- Control Panel – Complete all of the features listed below with this.
- Unlimited Emails – Set up as many email addresses with your domain name as you want. Access your email with webmail, POP3, or IMAP.
- Automated Backups – Daily backups are made of your website files and database daily. You can also save your own personal backups for as long as you want.
- 24/7 Tech Support – Submit a request to our online support team, and you’ll get a response in 10 minutes or less.
- 99.9% Uptime – Check out the stats here to prove it.
- One-click WordPress Install – No need to download, upload, and install WordPress yourself. You can do this in seconds with the installer.
- FTP – If you’re an experienced web designer or developer, you can upload and download your files this way.
- Domain Name Parking – This allows you to have emails from different domain names that you own come to the same inbox.
Shared Linux Hosting Plans
- 100 Minutes/Day CPU Limit
- Up to 10 GB Storage
- Up to 500GB/Mo. Data Transfer
- Up to 30 Subdomains
- Up to 20 MySQL Databases
- 100 Minutes/Day CPU Limit
- Up to 100 GB Storage
- Up to 5TB/Mo. Data Transfer
- Up to 150 Subdomains
- Up to 100 MySQL Databases
Web Hosting Frequently Asked Questions
Our servers are located near Boston, MA.
Once you purchase a hosting plan, you'll receive an email with instructions on setting up your account and how to set up an account on our ticketing system website. Once you have an account set up, you can put in a support request.
We do not offer phone tech support to web hosting customers. Rest assured, if you put in a support ticket, you'll get a response within 15 minutes. If you prefer to send an email, you will get a response within 1 hour!
We provide Linux-based hosting. The following programming languages are supported: PHP, Perl, Python, Ruby and TCL. We also offer MySQL as the database server solution.
For shared web hosting accounts, if for some reason you are not happy with our web hosting service and your account is less than 75 days old, just let us know, and we'll give you a full refund no questions asked.
Our proprietary Control Panel is custom-built in house to fit the features of our hosting services. This provides us full control over the maintenance and allows us to be independent from changes and potential vulnerabilities induced by third-party products (such as cPanel).
Are You Ready to Make Your Business Blast Off?