Atlanta Social Media MarketingGenerate Leads from Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
Diversify Your Lead Generation Sources
Social Media Marketing is another way to generate business. While SEO is a long-term investment that could take months before results are seen, social media marketing is the way to go if you are looking to generate leads immediately. Google is the most visited website in the world, but Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram are not very far behind (see Alexa’s Top 500 websites).
Search engines like Google, Yahoo, and Bing gather information by recording what their users search for, but social media websites like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram get even more detailed information about its users because personal thoughts are shared in posts. Because these social media companies know so much personal information about its users, they can get your business in front of the perfect audience.
Here are a few social media channels that we have set up for our clients:
- Google Plus
What Can We Do With Social Media?
The following are some common tasks that we perform for our social media marketing clients:
- Set up new business pages
- Merge duplicate business pages
- Remove duplicate business pages
- Claim business pages (if not already claimed)
- Start and manage paid campaigns
- Create posts
- Find people who are interested in your service or product
- Schedule multiple posts in advance
- Create business page cover images
- Communicate with satisfied and unsatisfied customers
- Use hash tags to generate more exposure to posts
- Acquire real fans
- Drive website traffic with links in posts
Who Are Our Clientele?
Because we want to meet our clients in person, we only work with businesses in the Atlanta area that have a monthly social media marketing budget of $2000 or more. If this is a stretch, consider reading our social media blog posts for tips on doing your own social media marketing.