Last Updated on
Building backlinks is tedious, time consuming, and costly. I’ve used a combination of paid and free online directories to bring backlinks to my sites and clients’ websites. In a previous blog post, I mentioned a few paid online SEO directories. If you’re low on cash and can’t afford a paid directory listing, here are a few free ones:
- Jayde (Google PR 6) – Email validation required, but submission is approved within a few days.
- SoMuch.com (Google PR 6) – Has an option for a paid 24 hour review, but it’s not necessary.
- Pro Link Directory (Google PR 4) – Paid featured and paid standard listings appear above the free listings, but it’s not necessary.
- CrunchBase (Google PR 7) – Requires you to sign up for an account and allows you to add your Twitter account and videos. It takes about a month or two to get your listing approved.
- The Business Journals (Google PR 7) – Requires you to sign up for an account, and like CrunchBase, it takes a month or two to get your listing approved.
- Skaffe (Google PR 4) – You can save yourself the $44.99 fee by submitting your website for free anytime from 6pm on Friday to 6am on Monday.